Monday, June 24, 2013

30 (ish) 6-word Memoirs

1.       Made a mess. Cleaned it up. Amy Anderson
2.       She walked barefoot in wet cement. Michelle Pinchev
3.       It was worth it, I think. Annette Laitinen
4.       Came, saw, conquered, had second thoughts. Harold Ramis
5.       ABCs, MTV, SAT, THC, IRA, NPR. Jancee Dunn
6.       Always working on the next chapter. Milan Pham
7.       If there’s more, I want it. Alex Hart
8.       I told you I was crazy. Michaline Babich
9.       More than yesterday, less than tomorrow. Nichiren Palombo
10.   Maybe you had to be there. Roy Blount
11.   Tell your story. That’s my story. Andy Goodman
12.   Ripped open, sewn back up, healing. Traci V.
13.   Living my dream; please send money. Brittney L.
14.   It is very very very complicated. Kika M.
15.   Can’t find home. Won’t stop looking. Kelsey G.
16.   Fell down, got up, kept dreaming. Megan k.
17.   Views on life, love, universe: TBA. Charlotte T.
18.   We are banned from Wal-Mart forever. Kristin S.
19.   Some days sucked. Sun still rose. Mary H.
20.   In the beginning I showered daily. Deena Drewis
21.   Loved. Lost. Cried. Raged. Chocolate. Next. Jackie Childress
22.   I just hope there is a sequel. Lila Nawrocki
23.   I turned eleven. No Hogwarts letter. Laura Murray
24.   Looked up. Saw sky. Bird pooped. Robert Johnson
25.   Author of so many unwritten books. Kirstin Meeachern
26.   My six words haven’t happened yet. Erica Ray
Mine:
27.   Born broken, tried to fix it
28.   Jesus loves me: I love Jesus
29.   I can’t. God can. Through Jesus.
30.   Horrible speller. Became an English teacher
31.   Cut my hair. It grew back
32.   Said goodbye to say hello again
33.   Let go to begin to live
34.   (Living Stones) Love, educate, nourish impoverished Brazilian children

35.   Touch one more that wasn’t before

No comments:

Post a Comment