Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Advice I am taking from myself: Just buy the peanut butter:)
2. The midlife Unraveling: Brene Brown fans rejoice
3. If you ever hurt my daughter...
4. Pesky Propositions: the English teacher me loves this!
5. Can we talk about the anti-drug traffiking industry? In my guess-timation, I would say that 80% of the incredible, over the top, goosebump stories that you hear from NGOs are either very rare occurrences, a little embellished, or not the whole story. Ministry and helping people in general is slow, hard, and un-glamorous (most of my day is doing the dishes, cleaning, and organizing/planning). Thank God for the beautiful miracle moments--but we need to be careful with our stories--and definitely not exaggerate them for money. Beware the superhero ministry.