Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Heroes



1.       Grandma Coombs: no explanation needed

2.       Grandpa Winzeler: learned gentleness, learned to cook

3.       Enoch: walked with God, never died

4.       Esther: courageously sharp

5.       Eric Liddell: beauty of doing what you are called to do

6.       Mother Teresa: a life dedicated, no matter what

7.       C.S.Lewis: creative genius

8.       My mom: doesn’t complain, wouldn’t let me go to bed angry

9.       My dad: most generous person I know

10.   Caid: has a pure heart

11.   Erica: strongest woman I know

12.   Becky: makes being a mom look like the coolest thing ever

13.   Donovan: shows me what God does in a life

14.   Karianne: reminds me where the beauty is

15.   Jasmine: my loving, blond sister

16.   Anna: cuts the crap and sets me straight

17.   Carina: calls the bright out of me

18.   Aninha: has the sweet touch of grace

19.   Eukias: puts himself completely into what he is doing

20.   Aunt Carol: she knows how to pray

21.   Mrs.Jones: shows me what dedication looks like

22.   Phil Jackson: made a difference in my life

23.   Flavio: is more of an optimist than I am

24.   Tele: gives a vision, plants a dream

25.   Karine: shows me what loyalty looks like

26.   Chicka: learns to share knowledge

27.   Jackson: makes moments worth living

28.   Mr.Dan: scary, gruff man I admire

29.   Katie Davis (Kisses from Katie): shows me I can do more

30.   Cassie and Mary Grabow: getting older can be amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment