(This one is loaded with grandma fodder)
It was a very productive week, as we reach our stride in ministry and family life: Jessica is nine months and practicing standing up on her own, Sofia is running around to the neighbors houses like she owns the neighborhood, Caid is finding more and more opportunities to teach voice/music (which is his passion), and I finished making a Living Stones Sunday school curriculum: coloring through the books of the Bible (where each book has a coloring page and key verse from that book, easy to photocopy). This joins our character curriculum, and life of Jesus book. I kinda geek out about this kinda stuff, as it is really hard to find simple, cheap Christian kids curriculum in Portuguese!
I've also been working on making Living Stones Guiding Document look...not so boring. Check it out:) (The PDF is the link in RED).
Reads from the Interwebs:
1. On Becoming an Outsider: my favorite read that I really connected to this week
2. Selfishness is confusing: I have often thought about this
3. 10 Dangerous Things for our Kids: basically, just don't drive your kids around
4. Ariana Grande and Mac Miller: when I heard people were saying this I was shocked and saddened...and it is something that needs to be talked about
5. Little Free Libraries: Makes my heart happy! I want to start these in Brazil!!!