Tuesday, October 30, 2018

15 Posts about Missions in 15 Years

I was in the "am having/had a second child" phase for awhile, but as she is getting closer to her first birthday, I feel like I am moving into the "you've been thinking about a lot of things for awhile, now write them down" phase (hence all the blog posts recently).

This year marked 15 years serving in Brazil. Ten years as a single missionary, and the past 5 with my husband and now two daughters. This year has also marked a change, as God has begun to bring into our lives some younger people who are asking questions about missions. This has made me want to put together, and organize, and re-write so many thoughts about missions and being a missionary...So to have them all in one place, here are 15 posts about missions from this blog (which is now 5 years old--my first blog was started in 2003, I believe)

1. 30 Tips for Short Term Mission Trippers
2. Listen to the Things that Break your Heart
3. Commissioning 
4. Why I am a Missionary
5. Be a Missionary every day (clap,clap,clap,clap)
6. 10 Things about being Missionary Vloggers
7. The Fashion Series for Missionary Women
8. 10 Myths about Brazil that many Americans Believe
9. Debriefing (on home assignment)
10. Pinterest: a Tool for Missionaries
11. Good vs. Bad/Wasteful Mission Trips
12. Failed Missionary and other Undefined terms
13. Ten Years a Single Missionary
14. Yarn and Pins (Missionary Map Boards)
15: Applying Overturning Tables



No comments:

Post a Comment