Monday, October 22, 2018

October Sunday Funday

Our weekly vlog is...well, just watch one of the many extra ones from last week. Because I got ahead and then the girls got sick (Sofia was sick from Tuesday-Thursday, and then Jessie got sick Friday and is still on the annoying sicky edge). Besides, I have lots of extra internet reads for you instead.

And that: "the girls got sick," was a pretty decent summary of our week as well. Our car port was finished, and the video about that will happen soon:). Jessica is 10 months old, and that video will also happen soon.

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. 8 Diverse books for under $8 for kids 8-12
2. How can we have joy no matter what life brings? Staci Eldridge? Another book? Yes please!
3. Love your Neighbor as Yourself and Bring Your Kids Along: D.L. Mayfield goodness
4. What Happens Every Time I Write about Sexual Harassment
5. The gift of Sabbath: I loved the practicality in this: 
1) No work (no dishes or laundry or cleaning up toys – crazy, I know!).
2) No technology (because it’s meant to distract).
3) No anxiety or complaining (and believe me, I’m an anxious momma).
6. Choices for the Good of my Routines: I want this for in two months when all my routines are all shaken up and stirred on home assignment...
7. Four Reasons Why Churches should Visit their Missionaries: Why isn't this a thing?
8. Time Doesn't Heal Sexual Assault if Victims are Silenced 
9. She is Rich, She can send all her kids to School: So appreciate Amy's voice on...basically everything she writes about (Note: she is a missionary to Ethiopia and also related to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment