Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ana is 11 Months old!

And because Ana's month-a-birthday was also my dad's 69th Birthday, we had a second video:
This little lady is into everything, all the time. This is the phase where you say things like, "What is that? Eww! Oh it is just banana. How did banana get there?" 
I have morphed sped from "Please just let me pee in peace" to "It is too quiet- what are you doing?" 
I was so proud of myself. I had just baby proof the house. Then she grew just a bit taller, and I have to redo everything. Now she can open drawers . It will always be one more thing, won't it?!
It has been a wonderful month. We miss having Uncle Johnny here, especially as he would take her out for long walks to "discover things." The last week she has been cutting her top teeth, and it has been difficult with sleeping and being extra mommy-centric (meaning "Mom, don't move. I want you here and focused only on me" more than normal). 
She is becoming good at copying us, although her favorite sounds are still "Da-dee." She waves goodbye and is very aware of what is going on around her, often laughing as soon as she sees someone else happy. She is a good eater, her favorite foods are grapes and cheese, but she eats about anything. We love being parents to this special lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment