Sunday, May 15, 2016

May Sunday Funday

1. Still remembering Mother's day today:) (Although my kids in Sunday school this morning had already forgotten)
2. Anger is not a good thing. Say it with me. Jesus flipping tables...not an excuse for you to live angry. Especially on Facebook.
3. So every time my wonderful friend Karianne works through something she blogs: and I gobble it up. Seven things about change.
4. When did I stop memorizing Scripture? Why? Reminding me why I need it.
5. A conversation to have with my daughter: about adoption--and some great resources!
6. This is something I want to check out so I am putting it here in case I forget: something to WATCH.
7. Anything that mentions "Irresistible Revolution" I read. And remember that I am not all extrovert...
8. We cannot forget about the refugees just because it isn't a trending topic. Keep praying. Keep them in our hearts.
9. I am so inspired by our co-workers and Lindsay, who is looking into grad school...she makes me work hard to keep up:). Forever life-long learners!
10. In honor of #9 and growing professionally, I am hoping to watch a couple of these amazing speakers this week fur freee.

Yikes! I have not uploaded today's video yet! Every day I upload one and post it to Facebook--because Caid and I are missionary vloggers:). If you don't know what that is, ask me! check out our website, or youtube.
Yesterday's video--Thank you so much to everyone who came to the CHILLY Trek for Transportation this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment