Monday, June 6, 2016

Two Sunday Fundays

Last week I finally had time for Sunday Funday on Thursday, and then some of the websites were not working. So I saved the links for this week.

This has been the first week this YEAR of just us. Now--we have LOVED our three months on furlough (home assignment) in the USA, and then over two months with my brother, and then short term mission trips...but this week I have caught myself looking around and wondering why things are so quiet or simple. "Oh yeah," I remember,  "This is the just us life." It has been nice to return to normal, although Ana has not been sleeping well (up every two or three hours at night) because of that second top tooth coming in.

And now the year is half over. Goodness. Made me really enjoy this thought of June being the new January.
Funny how life changes you? "How are You and God" is still one of my favorite questions...but.
Just found this blogger recently, and loved her posts!
A year of Awesome? Yes please! I really like what she said about missionaries posting pictures of having fun...it is a real issue, sad to say.
I loved the bottom line on this article. Just read the title.
Just some woman sharing some stories. And it made me tear up.
What is so sad...is how good things and good intentions and so many good people can end up in screwy situations.
Big announcement coming soon:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment