Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Funday May Month of Videos

You like our new logo? Like new videos? Five minutes of Fergie (Short Ferguson Family Adventures) is posting a new video every day this month. Lots of links on Facebook. But if you don't want to miss any--subscribe on youtube! Visit our website and our Youtube Channel (hey--do you know any other missionary vloggers?) 

I enjoyed this from Relevant magazine (which I also enjoyed, when I lived in the states and got magazines). It brings up a lot that I have been thinking about, and opened up about (writing about your body is PERSONAL) in this blog.
Loved this article so much I have to change/add to one of the videos coming out this month! Because what should we call Short Term Missions Trips?
I have fallen into this myself--looking at what other people get rather than what they give: and WHAT? how would I ever know the whole story anyway? Life is too short for living like that.
Another cool resource for women abroad!! I love finding these! I hope to set up some way to help connect women to all the cool stuff other women are doing out there someday:).
I really enjoyed this article--I think the same woman wrote something I posted last week, because it sounds familiar--about callings--but whatever, I needed to hear it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment