Tuesday, May 3, 2016

John's Update

This past week was hard because I decided to go on a media fast. Time went slower without going on media, but it gave me more time to think. I started to draw and write to pass the time as well. The highlight of my week came on Saturday when we went to see Captain America 3 a week before it came out in the U.S.

I also have been getting more responsibilities, like helping Caid are teaching an English class at one of the Living Stones programs. I have been starting to count down the days now that I’ll be going back in under three weeks. Although being in Brazil is great, I can still hardly wait to see my friends and family back in the U.S.

Today is May 3 and so 3 new vlogging videos have already been put out on Youtube!
Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment