Sunday, March 27, 2016

Nine Months of Ana

So THIS girl:).
1. Didn't let me pee privately today
2. Chews everything with her two teeth
3. Looks at me and then dives for my (insert whatever I am using)


She is sleeping SO much better since we got back to Brazil and she has her own room (she gets up only once or twice a night, compared to every two or three hours in the USA). This makes me a much happier mother and person. She loves beans (yesssss!) and eat everything, but sometimes randomly doesn't like fruit (WHAT?????). She is doing a great job and loves going to the Living Stones programs with us. 

I forgot how much more dirt is in Brazil (this sounds weird, but it is true), and I thank Jesus that she spent the three months we were in the USA learning to roll, move, and crawl around everywhere, because now she mostly stands up and likes holding hands to "walk" everywhere, which is so much more clean! She can stand on her own now, and we are waiting any day now for the walking to begin. She got her first tooth on leap year (nice and easy to remember that!) and the second tooth followed in without me noticing it until she bit me. 

Thank you for your prayers for our transition back to Brazil! 

No comments:

Post a Comment