Sunday, April 3, 2016

Mission Trip Sunday Funday

Some amazing friends from Shelbyville just came in for a mission trip, but Ana is teething, and so she and I are home for the night while they are out.

  • Beautiful and needed--and maybe is isn't time to obey
  • My favorite blogger is adopting! And I held my breath to finally hear about it.
  • DONUTS. I just need to save this. I hardly ever eat donuts in the USA, and yet, so desperately want them when they are not available...
  • Had a good talk this week with one of my favorite TCKs in the world. It is good to remember that they are not so fragile
  • So going to counseling means you are broken, but hiding it means you are strong? We have so many things backward--like why we don't have these serious and necessary conversations with our partners. Let's be real, people. Because if not for ourselves, we need to do it so we won't screw up the next generation.  
  • This made me cry. Another favorite blogger in Africa right now. 
  • What a cool idea!! and such pretty pictures. Basically anything to do with books makes me look
We had an amazing Easter, by the way--and here is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment