Thursday, March 24, 2016

John's Update Week 1

So for you that don't know, my lil (taller than me) brother is here in Brazil with us! He has been a great help (helping me paint and put up shelves), and took all the pictures you've been seeing recently (especially in Mussurepe). I am trying to make sure he puts together at least a small update every week. He has also posted on Facebook some interesting things he had seen, like this:
"So far my time in Brazil has been great. I got to see all of the people who I met last time I was here and catch up on what has been happening here. We have gone to most of the Living Stones ministries and did stuff for Easter like telling how Jesus died and rose again and having egg hunts. Another one of the things that at least I have been doing is helping Caid and Rachel settle into their apartment and also now that Ana can move around. The weather is hot but most of the time it is cloudy since this is the start of the rainy season. Over all I am adjusting well and I miss everyone from home but I know that they are praying for me."     -John

No comments:

Post a Comment