Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Funday February

This week was all about fashion...which is stepping out on a limb for me! Here was our weekly vlog:
I did a four part blog series as well: Fashion Series

February is almost over, and please please: if you ever pray for Brazil, please pray this weekend/week. Carnaval has been going strong, and finishes up on Wednesday. Wednesday is also the first day of Lent. I am prayerfully thinking of ways to prepare my heart (and my family) through Lent for Easter this year, and I hope you are too!

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Why we should care about Black history: Love this missionary's perspective, and this hit me hard.
2. Losing Jobs and Refugee Policy: My good friend was downsized last week from a local ministry that worked with Refugees. I think the reverberations from our president's policy are just beginning. 
3. When I failed at Missions: a really great introspection. 
4. Simplicity through Sabbath: rethinking Sabbath as we take three days to prepare and then three days to contemplate...MIND BLOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment