Monday, February 20, 2017

President's Day Sunday Funday

Caid was gone all week at a wonderful Biblical counseling seminar, so we celebrated Valentine's Day late, but Ana Sofia and I had a good time together:

I put together 10 Myths about Brazil that Many Americans Believe--based off of one a fellow blogger did about Africa--check them both out!
Also find out what the Perfect Gift for Missionary Women is.

Other reads from the Interwebs:
1. Married in Missionary work: an interview with the author who created a good resource for couples
3. Why I think it is time to Retire the word "Missionary." An interesting perspective--I don't completely agree with it, but I do see the great difference that different people react to the word when I say it. 
4. A better way to think about self-care. LOVE THIS! from "self-care" to "resourcing." Makes such a difference in my head!

Have a wonderful week, and happy President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment