Monday, January 30, 2017

End of January Sunday Funday

We are missing our Jamaican family so much! Here were our last moments together this year:
I have been thinking about this post for awhile, and it felt good to finally push "Publish." Since the March for Life last Friday, I have a comment: I notice that most of my friends who were pro-abortion have changed the term to pro-choice long ago. I respect that and understand the change, and the significance that it makes. I made the change in terms from being anti-abortion to being pro-life long ago, and I hope you understand and use that term instead. Most of the media coverage did not say anything about a march for life: it was about an anti-abortion march. How you word things makes a difference. 

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Insomnia: my father has been dealing with this for a while now, and I found it insightful into the true struggle that it is.
4. Good Samaritan or gullible sucker? This continues to come up in my life
5. Re-entry phases: she suggests they could be 1. Honeymoon 2.Pity Party 3.Humble Pie and I really like this idea and want to explore it more! 

Is it really almost February and Valentine's Day and all that?


No comments:

Post a Comment