Monday, January 9, 2017

Monday Sunday Funday

No good excuse this week (no holiday), but Sundays are sometimes too full for Sunday Funday. But it has been a pretty great week:
and our lovely New Years:

I also got some good blog posts in:
1. New Years Resolutions from my Daughter
2. 25 best Vlogs from 2016: I know many of you are busy, but here are the best ones, if you want to catch up:)
3. Best Book of 2017! That I have read, at least:)

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Good Read, but I really wanted the pretzel recipe, something I crave in Brazil
2. Answers a good question: How do I make goals for 2017 when I know I can't keep them?
3. Love me some informative maps about all kinds of information...
4. If I hadn't found Caid or Brazil, this would be my life
5. Well, not sure if my mom wants me to do this to her house, and not sure when I will be back at my apartment...but this seems like a really awesome thing to do for your home.
6. Love this idea--on my to do list! Raising our kids with a legacy list


No comments:

Post a Comment