Monday, January 16, 2017

January Sunday Funday

I didn't post this on Facebook this week--but got permission to post this from everyone included:)

It has been a wonderful week in Connecticut, and please keep us in your prayers are we travel this next week to Ohio and have meetings with great people. I posted a lot on my own blog this week:

1. Visiting Churches: feeling the culture changes
2. Finances 2016: an infograph of our giving and spending this year. 
3. Shhhhhhh: Talking about getting pregnant 
Other good reads:

4. Opps, I went home for Christmas: a look at some of the feelings of re-entry at holidays. 
5. More Ethical Fundraising: something we are actively working on! (see #2)
6. The One who is Left Behind: super practical help/tips when people (missionaries/friends/kids) leave for great things. (Great for you mom!)
7. For kids to know before leaving the nest: I need to make these kinda lists soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment