Sunday, April 17, 2016

April Sunday Funday

Pretty great week-- working with Guadalajara to add education to their sports ministry, as we transition into becoming the third Living Stones program:)! Wednesday was slightly disastrous, as I over planned and then attempted half of my plan, but Friday worked well.

I am working on "Branding" and figuring out our personal goals for our Five Minutes of Fergie Youtube page. I am very excited about it. I had forgotten to put our wedding video on there...opps! Also, of course, refining the Living Stones youtube page, and have more ideas than time (as always). But ideas are fun and energizing!

LOVE these questions! Love this blog!
When she writes, I feel so connected...stories of responding to poverty
This makes me want to sit down and write my own high school curriculum. yes.
Very cool idea! We need more cool ideas!! All the time! Sleep is so important!
(there are so many more pictures of me when other people are in charge of taking pictures...)

We are currently waiting to hear if the roads have washed out or not in Cajueiro Claro, to see if we can go to church this morning. #NotFirstWorldProblems

Less than a month until the Trek for Transportation!! Southeastway Park is awesome--and here are pictures from the past 5 Treks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment