Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday Monday Funday

My favorite article this week: LEARN THEIR NAMES (and other good ideas).
A beautiful reflection about Culture and how we have so much to learn
Things like this make me so happy and thoughtful--and make my sister so depressed...depends on outlook, I guess.
I want to be an ARTISTS. a Storyteller: the difference between an Artist and an Entertainer.

It has been an amazing, incredible week working with Shelbyville--with pictures and videos to come over the next couple months from all the awesome talent and footage that Craig got. God blessed in so many ways: from passing out Zika kids to new and pregnant mothers in rural Brazil and children tasting BBQ for the first time (they thought it was spicy but yummy) to the restful shade and beauty of Olinda and singing about Tapioca with random people from Mississippi: and the personal encouragement and spiritual blessing of being with some of my favorite people--thank you guys!
(Pictures from John)


No comments:

Post a Comment