Monday, April 18, 2016

John's Third Update

"It is hard to believe that I have already been here for half of my time. In the past month, it has been great to help with whatever I can. A lot of times this may be just looking after Ana or getting some food. But it has also been a time when I have gotten closer to God. This time so far has been one of growth for me as well as getting closer to my Brazilian friends and to my family (Caid, Rachel, and Ana Sofia).
(John ran the scoreboard for the tournament, and helped with Ana Sofia) 

Since the Shelbyville group left, we have gone back to our normal schedule. We had a large basketball tournament the past weekend. We also have been interrupted from playing soccer by rain a couple of times but it (the rainy season) hasn't been that bad. We even got to have some fun and watch the latest Star Wars on Saturday night."
(another one of John's pictures--we so appreciate his skills!)

No comments:

Post a Comment