Monday, July 8, 2013

30 Things Prince Charming will Be/Do

(Written when I was 19)
  1. Saved and totally surrendered to the Lord
  2. Ask for my advice
  3. Stimulate my brain, be a “deep thinker”
  4. Think I am nearly perfect and want to make me totally perfect
  5. Live a life of purity, living up to the highest
  6. Not be lazy—a hard worker
  7. Feel free to talk to me about anything and I him
  8. Always have time for me
  9. Know what they want in life and stick to it
  10. Be a spiritual leader
  11. Be a gentleman
  12. Love his mom and sisters and have great relationships with them
  13. Have godly men that keep him accountable and do “guy stuff” with
  14. Want lots of kids everywhere all the time
  15. Be filled with the Holy Spirit and always wanting to share his insights
  16. Not be a complainer
  17. Be more in love with God and want to be with Him more than with me
  18. Be involved with a ministry that reaches out and serves people
  19. Keeps me accountable for my walk with God
  20. Have nothing in their past that holds back the present or the future
  21. Be generous with their money, but also wise, giving it all to God first
  22. Talk to my father about me
  23. Give me time and space to make my own decisions
  24. Agree with my mom in politics
  25. Be honest and open even when it requires sacrifice
  26. Be a man of prayer
  27. Not a pushover when it comes to discipline
  28. We both “fit in” to the other’s families
  29. We agree on doctrine and entertainment
  30. I need to be attracted to him
Guess who got everything on her list and more??:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment