Monday, August 20, 2018

Sunday Funday August

Our Weekly vlog:

Last week, the first half was trying not to kill my two little darling girls who decided to both have sleep problems (no joke--one time I went back and forth THREE times between the two of them as they woke up, cried, went back to sleep, and woke up the other one). The second half of the week I had some health problems. But now I think we are back on track! Things are going well at the International school and Living Stones programs, and I feel like things are just flying from one event to another until the end of the year.

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Yarn and Pins: my little nostalgic trip as I realize I've served in Brazil for 15 years now.
2. Write me Down: because I won't remember anything otherwise, as I try to figure out what I want for my birthday and LIFE these days
3. You're doing it wrong: a funny look at sometimes not so funny missionary things
4. Before the Kids leave home: 40 things beautifully written by Ann Voskamp...tears falling...(If only the would let me sleep more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment