Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Sunday Funday Father's Day

Happy Father's day! Before you tell me I am late--in Brazil it is celebrated the second Sunday of August. Here is our weekly vlog:

I can feel the weeks begin to fly by now, as we settle into the second semester with school and Living Stones programs. We are super excited about the special play at the International School at the end of the year, that we are practicing songs for already (I may or may not be singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star over 30 on Mondays). We are also excited about the Living Stones Weekend at the Gathering Place on October 25-27, that I will be flying in (solo) for. A really neat thing about this semester is that I have a chance to teach English at the Trash Dump Community (our partnership with PPC) as well! I really love those kids, so it is great to be back with them regularly (even if I end up stuck in the mud, as you can see on the video above).
One Amazing Dad

Reads from the Interwebs: 

No comments:

Post a Comment