Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanksgiving Sunday Funday

Happy Thanksgiving from the Fergies, and also from Living Stones:
One week until we fly out of Brazil, and a million little details to complete: just sayin--there will be no Sunday Funday next week, because of traveling. But after that, our videos are going to have a completely different view! God continues to bless in big and small ways, and we enjoyed a perfect "So grateful Sushi" Thanksgiving this year: 120 pieces for four adults--DONE.

Reads from the Interwebs: 
1. The Myth of the Absent Black Father: Interesting. I don't think I agree with all of it, but do agree that the media has made it worse and has not helped create positive roll models. I appreciated hearing a different side of things than I usually do. But fact is, most of my black friends did have absent black fathers :(. 
5. Four life changing holiday words: I really like them (no, those are not the four words, haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment