Monday, March 5, 2018

March Sunday Funday

Our weekly vlog--by Ana Sofia:)
Our first full week of Living Stones and school and a regular schedule, and we loved it! Nothing like a full week to let you appreciate a lazy Saturday, which somehow turned into a "get sick" day for Ana Sofia. We are hoping it is just a change in the weather kinda thing. Jessica has been a doll--including joining me for teaching at Living Stones Guadalajara--in her baby pouch carrier.
Reads on the Interwebs:
1. We need to talk about those celebrity charity videos: Craig Greenfield with a practical guide
2. I know I am not the only one trying to fix her posture! Caid has been into learning about better health and muscle building, and found this gem for me:
4. Am I doing what's Best for my Kids? This could have totally been written by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment