Sunday, October 1, 2017

October Sunday Funday

Our weekly vlog (especially for the grandmas):

It is October! October 12 in Brazil is Children's Day, and we started the celebrations off big today in Cajueiro Claro (video to come soon!). I am sunburned, tired, so pregnant, and barely keeping my eyes open at 8:30pm. So many thank yous to so many people--what a great team we have for Living Stones! 

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Dear NFL: this one says my opinion exactly (haha).
2. Daring to Hope: eeeep! I want this book! Written by "Kisses from Katie"!
3. You're as free as you break others free: I am slowly savoring Ann's latest book during my pre-natal checkups:). Love how she lives it.
4. Homesickness feels uncannily like grief: Mostly I just say it is grief.

Those of you in the USA (at least the middlish parts), enjoy your fall! Feeling the lack of changing seasons and pumpkin flavored everything here...

No comments:

Post a Comment