Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sunday Funday October

Our weekly vlog is a quick update on life:
And last week was mid-terms at the International school, so for our older students, I had them create videos about Brazil for you guys!!! There are six videos (about holidays, Portuguese, music, and culture) that you should check out, and here is a fun one for you to learn some Brazilian Portuguese verbs and phrases:
I had another pre-natal check-up, and apparently, I am gaining weight really (overly) quickly, for the first time ever (I was always behind weight gain for Ana Sofia), so I gotta step up the exercising (which is exactly opposite of what I want to do). Fun. But everything else is going well--even some successful potty training days for Ana Sofia! (Emphasis on the "some"). 

Reads from the Interwebs: 
1. Leaving (and arriving) well: I love the part about making a movie poster, a movie trailer, and then a feature film about your time (ahem: LIFE) gone. 
2. Ask a Counselor: Faith shift edition: to think your missionaries are NOT going through any kind of faith shifting is sorta crazy. Just sayin.

Have a great week! And next up? CHILDREN'S DAY!!!! Keep us in your prayers as some great opportunities to share Jesus within the church communities is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment