Sunday, September 3, 2017

September Sunday Funday

This week's vlog was about my birthday, and all the great people we got to share it with (over a couple of different days):
We also celebrated 4 years of Moments for Moms, a ministry for mothers of Living Stones kids in Cajueiro Claro:


As you all, in the USA celebrate Labor day this weekend/Monday, we are finally getting to celebrate Independence Day on Thursday (September 7th). Our family is excited for this vacation time:). For some bad news: we knew my laptop was dead, but thought they could save the data--nope. Nutin:(. Fortunately, I backed everything up in April, so the damage was limited. 

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. The weight of privilege: weeping with those who lost so much in Texas. Love this lady, and her awesome suggestions of how to help.
3. Minimalistic Wrestlings: thoughts from my good friend Karianne
4. Fostering Love: thoughts from my good friend Rachel S. 

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment