Sunday, August 27, 2017

Gender Reveal Sunday Funday

So our big news was that we finally found out the gender of our baby! (This is what we did while you all were watching the eclipseP.)

It was also my birthday this week, and I was so blessed by the many well-wishers and lovely time with my little family:)
(ending the day with a milkshake rather than cake)

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. When hard things happen back home: YES! I feel so drawn to scroll down Facebook to "discover" what is going on...and yet need to find balance...
2. Practitioners in ministry: who are your two or three?
3. Double standard on corruption: so much to unpack and work through here
6. Edge X conference: WHAT? Ok, so wishing I would be in Indy for this! Indy ppl: check it out!
7. Flying economy class

No comments:

Post a Comment