Sunday, November 6, 2016

November Sunday Funday

Every Sunday I take a look around our small yellow church in Cajueiro Claro and see my daughter running around like a crazy woman. And I smile and think, "I am so glad this is her normal."
Halloween isn't really celebrated in Brazil (although for some reason, it was the reason why the kids in Guadalajara didn't have ANOTHER school day on Friday, November 4th), and we don't really celebrate it either, but I do like an excuse to dress up, or at least, dress up Ana Sofia:
Wednesday, November 2nd, was a holiday here, Dia de Finados (much like Day of the Dead), which means lots of flowers are sold. We enjoyed some good family time. Caid preached again today, and it was a blessing. This next week is mixed feelings, as our good friends, the Soares family, will be leaving for the USA and then moving to Sao Paulo. Wednesday is our 3 year wedding anniversary: 


From the internet: It's not all about war. Not too much else to say--happy voting everyone, and I hope to see love shared the day after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment