Sunday, November 20, 2016

Less than two Weeks Sunday Funday

We are leaving in less than two weeks, so if it isn't on my list, it isn't happening. If it is on my list, we hope for the best.
We did go to the beach, and it was amazing:)
Our other video is from last weeks' Sorvetada;


Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Thursday is Thanksgiving! And all us "Internationals" here in Brazil get together for a wonderful time; I am always blessed by it. Here is an international view of Thanksgiving. And the cost of being gone. 
2. Gotta say--this Thanksgiving I am thinking "Thanksgiving-and-then-Gilmore-Girls" we two of my best friends are coming over and we are sitting. And watching. On Friday. YES:). Here are 10 questions we want answered. And what a great idea: Gilmore Girl themed devotional? Why do I love that show so much?
3. Welcome to holiday season. I would love any of these (22 Gift ideas for cross-cultural workers), except #7 which I already have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment