Sunday, July 31, 2016

End of July Sunday Funday

Tomorrow is August! Three videos from us this past week:



1. Ana has a really great dad. I could say all these good things about him too!
2. Major shift in thinking here...one that I feel like I need over and over throughout the day--fighting for Justice or against injustice?
3. It is just too heavy to hold everything. It is hard to find a balance sometimes I feel so disconnected when I hold things loosely... 
4. I know I have posted about how Missionaries can't talk about vacations before, but this really is an issue. After showing a video that had pictures of us at the beach, we received some comments...
5. What a cool IDEA!!!!! It is always important to get our kids global: this printable is AWESOME for the Olympics. I am in Brazil and feel guilty I haven't done something Olympic-ish yet. Hum. Thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment