Sunday, March 9, 2014

Four Months Married

So happy:). Caid makes me see stars. 
So four months married and 8 godchildren--our family is growing fast--how fantastic!
The main thing that is happening in our lives is What I learned from my First wedding, and getting ready for my second and third wedding. I have made my own bouquet and am almost done with garland. Still have to figure out the aisle runner. 
The most exciting thing that has happened this month is Being commissioned as Missionaries and the special amazing donation/blessing that came with that. 
Something really personally soul-searching was Mr. Gothard Issues, and I am enjoying my lists and projects as we begin Lent: Reading the Gospels in parallel, Chronological order.
As I look at Caid and we celebrate four months of being together, I resist the urge to sigh and say, "We have arrived!" Because that is how it feels--but hey--I am totally open to the idea of it getting even better. I thank the Lord for this Godly man and best friend that I get to hang out with all the time. And he is hot. gee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment