Monday, September 30, 2013

Bachelorett-ing

Half-way through my normal Friday schedule I was kidnapped in a closet and told to change clothes. I was then led out to the car and we started driving--SURPRISE! Bachelorette party! Why so early? I am not getting married until November 9th.
Well, as someone was remarking, "It is because she is pregnant." Then, luckily, it was announced that LINDSAY was pregnant, not Rachel. whew. Lindsay is due in a couple of weeks, and post-baby is no party, and going-into-labor-during party isn't very fun. Besides--this way, I was completely surprised.
Picnic at Olinda
Alice: the rabbit, mad hatter, Alice, cheshire cat, and playing card
Down the rabbit hole
Good, amazing food--sugar high
fun, goofy games involving toilet paper
And finish at the beach:) whooo! 
It was amazing to just sit back and know an incredible time was going to be had. It has been a long time since I haven't had to plan, control, or figure out what was going on--and this was perfect timing to just let go and enjoy some of my favorite people in the whole world--Thanks you guys:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment