Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Sunday Funday St.Patrick's Day

Our weekly vlog, one was catching up from our time with Thalia:
and the other was from last week's festivities:

Best of Luck to you on St. Patty's Day! For us, it was COOOOOOOLD, especially after being so delightfully warm earlier in the week. We went to the parade with friends and Sofia kept calling it a "Masquerade" because she'd heard that word from Minnie Mouse. Jessica fell asleep in the backpack I had her in, and Sofia kept sneaking all the parade candy into her mouth before I could get it from her into my bag. But a great time was had by all, and I can never resist a time to dress up the girls--although I am getting worse at remembering to actually get pictures of it! 
Thank you to everyone who made Caid's 29th birthday lovely: we appreciate it!

Reads from the Interwebs: 
1. Happy Missionaries: yikes, this was a hard one for me to write about some things I've been thinking about lately
2. Birth Stories: a lighter look at a deep subject (from me)
3. Home: we need more words for this (from me again)
4. One by one: as soon as she started talking about ants, I connected with her
5. Lent, part 2 by Ann Voskamp
6. Upside Down Dependency


No comments:

Post a Comment