Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Sick Sunday Funday

Our Weekly Vlog:

We were all a bit sickly this week, and didn't even get to go to church this Sunday:(. But we are super happy and excited about having Caid's niece Thalia with us for the week. She decided to spend her week off of work to fly and visit us in Indianapolis from Boston, and we are so happy to have her! We also celebrated John's 19th Birthday, Jessica's first ice cream cone, and Sofia's first time to a trampoline park.

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Black History Month: I finally wrote something as it was ending...
2. The Sacred Enneagram: I finally got my thoughts together on this
3. Cultural or Christian: along the same train of thought as I was when I wrote "Black History Month"
4. Transition is Complicated. Kind of like Spinach
5. 25 Ways to Tackle Racism

No comments:

Post a Comment