Wednesday, July 25, 2018

We Moved Sunday Funday

Sunday Funday is on Wednesday again because we MOVED:)! Here is the video (By Craig Oslon) of our awesome week--two weeks ago (yes, I will be catching up for a bit still):
After our great week with Shelbyville, we had our last week of winter break.
Wednesday morning we found out our friends were moving out (to a bigger place) of Pastor Assuerio's home (he is renting it out as they are missionaries in Africa). It is a nice two bedroom home with a yard and place to park the car: something we've been looking for since Sofia has gotten older and so...energetic. It is also right next to some of our best friends in Brazil:).
Thursday morning we went and saw the house and decided to move
Friday morning I started packing
Saturday morning we rented a moving truck and had some friends help us move--we were in our new place by noon!
Tuesday morning I unpacked the last box--making it one week from the idea of moving to it actually being completed. We are so grateful and blessed--the moving went so smoothly, nothing was broken, and we even had the internet connected just when we arrived. Thank you to those who joined us in prayer for this big event:).
Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Mambo Sawa Sawa: "It seems to me like there's something within my generation's American Christian culture that assumes, God would never let that happen to me. Is it because of our optimism? Or entitlement? The sense that we really are in control of our lives?"
2. I am peculiar here, might as well embrace it
3. Three words can stop what is stealing your joy: (secret: the words are  "I get enough")
4. Second half of life organizations: I would like this to be a good long conversation I have with my close friends. Let's see if my mommy brain will remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment