Monday, April 9, 2018

April Sunday Funday

Our weekly vlog is actually from before Easter, behind the scenes:
Here was the official video about the week, from Jeff Turner:

We had a sicky week as I got the sniffles and had a foggy, stuffy head most of the week, and Jessica got her shots and had a bit of a fever. But we were all better by the end of the week. Ana Sofia has decided her profession is and will be to be a ballerina. Our big news is that we have our tickets to return to the USA--December 4th! Very excited! 

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Failed Missionary and other Undefined Terms: This is actually a response to what I read/listened to. All of the links are included in it. This was a very good and important processing time for me. 
2. Good vs. Bad or Wasteful Mission Trips: another part of my processing discussions and ideas. 
4. Dear Missionary Mom of Littles: yes, written for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment