Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sunday Funday January

So I have NOT caught up on all the precious moments for our family, but I did catch up on Living Stones videos (five of them, actually), so please check them out! (And don't worry mom--I will work on Fergie videos this week!)
I woke up last Monday and went jogging with Ana Sofia: very excited to prove my new-found freedom as the baby was almost a month old, and we were getting back on schedule. And then by the afternoon, Ana Sofia had a 102 degree temperature. So it was more of a sick week than a "back to it" week. But by Friday she was feeling better and Saturday we went to Heloise's (Pastor Flavio's daughter) party, and Sunday went back to church and dedicated Jessica to Jesus. It was a weekend full of love and friends, and we are grateful!
Perhaps this week we will "get back to it."

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Let your life be your response: awesome response to President Trump's recent ****hole comments.
2. Ten ideas for professional development on the field: come on, lifelong learners!
3. Learning from those who pray all night: this is a thing in Brazil too...and one I have managed to do until like 2am or something, once in my life...
4. Figuring out where we fit: I enjoyed reading this new (to me) blogger

Have a wonderful week, and be ready for lots of Fergie videos this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment