Monday, December 11, 2017

December Sunday Funday

Still no baby. But here was our weekly vlog:

Thursday I was 40 weeks and went in for an ultrasound: they said everything was great, healthy, and "Any minute." Now that we've been in the "Any minute" stage for a month, it is a little old. Ana Sofia was 40 weeks and 5 days...if things go the same, that would be tomorrow (December 12). So we shall see...

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. Overseas and Pregnant: another woman's take on things, with additional resources at the end
2. I hate Waiting: how lovely that Velvet Ashes Theme this week was waiting:). Not been doing that lately..haha
3. Tricoloring: a missionary getting citizenship in their second country: Caid and I hope to someday!
4. When Harassment meets Forgiveness: super powerful. I can only imagine serving in a country where this was common! Dear Jesus! We forget that so much of the world still is:(.

I really hope that next week I tell you I had a child. Or skip Sunday Funday all together because I had a child. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment