Sunday, August 6, 2017

Beginning August Sunday Funday

What a start to the semester! Here is the video of the trip that was here the last week of July:
This week was so full, and as I realized it, the first time this year we have been on a set schedule (since we were in the USA on home assignment, and then in Brazil during winter break/mission trip time). It was really good for all of us, as in the mornings we have breakfast and potty training, paperwork and planning (while cleaning up potty training misses), nap time, and then getting ready for school (or Living Stones) and lunch. I am teaching three afternoons a week at the International school, and so Ana Sofia is starting in the 2s-3s class there. She loves it, and comes home exhausted, which is nice for Caid and I:). Don't worry, a fun Ana Sofia centered video is coming soon! 

I am teaching two days at two different Living Stones programs, and Caid's schedule is coming together as well. We plan carefully our evenings, as this pregnancy is taking more energy from me than I had planned (but all is going well, health wise). I haven't taught at the International school since 2012, and I do love it (especially the incredible lunch!), and all the planning/organizing that comes at the start of the year--but I am so grateful that I have an assistant (teacher James) who does a great job, and will be fully capable to step in once my belly gets too big to handle four classes each afternoon! 

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. When Missionaries Starve: a good reminder. We just started an intensive Bible study with our church, and it is so good to listen (at least) once a week to someone who is passionate about the Bible. Just to remember. Always need to remember. 
2. Dear New Missionary: reading things like this just makes me happy and nostalgic and nodding my head like yeah...




No comments:

Post a Comment