Sunday, December 6, 2015

December Sunday Funday

I am so glad to be able to take a moment to enjoy reading encouraging things this Sunday, Advent Sunday. I am hiding in the dark at the bottom of the bed, as Ana is still sleeping, and I was too lazy to move my computer. It has been a good week, and I am happy, even though my to do list is growing rather than shrinking, and I feel the sniffles coming on.
This was beautiful...and made me want to stop and try to figure out how my views on suffering have changed the past decade...but something I will save to do another day. I still love my questions...but am seeing the wisdom in how sometimes...it is time to lay them aside.
This post about being white and raising black children held a lot of insights. I need to revisit this as my kid(s) grow older.

I feel like the #wewelcomerefugees and that whole crisis has officially been taken out of the spotlight, and that is sort of a relief (as I do not like arguing, or my heart hurting), but is sad because it is still an issue. People still need help. Please keep joining me in prayer for those running from/unable to be home...especially for the holidays.

Leaving one home and going to another in a week and a half! 
Mom (I know you read this) another FiveMinutesOfFergie vlog is coming soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment