Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rockin Baby Shower

February 28th these amazing ladies (and some not in this picture who came later) came to celebrate Ana Sofia Carol Ferguson at my sister's house. 

Here is the amazing Vlog (Video blog) that Caid made (Yes, he got to attend). Caid is going to be documenting all things baby (minus the graphic birth parts), so follow him on youtube! 

I was very glad to have girls of all ages (and a couple boys) join in
And so blessed to have women from every aspect of my life--church, Brazil, youth center, growing up, family...be a part of this special time. And thank you everyone who couldn't make it for the continued in pouring of presents and cards! I cannot keep up with Thank you letters (but WILL have them done soon). 

Anna, my sister, was amazing at having games and decorating cards, diapers, onesies, and bibs. Thank you for hosting this shower! Thanks to my mom for the delicious food!
Funny faces everyone--I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment