Friday, January 9, 2015

Four Months Pregnant

and in Brazil
and one year married- morning sick all day and not happy
Getting ready for Christmas and so glad to be moving into the second trimester! 
There is really a bump there!

It has been a wonderful holiday month, just as it should be. I still needed lots of naps, but I was able to get all my Christmas presents and plans done, including the girls annual Christmas caroling party, Christmas with the Potters, Winzeler Christmas, driving to Connecticut, and Ferguson Christmas. New Years was a perfect date with my husband, who fell asleep slightly before midnight. Driving home from Connecticut was a different adventure, as our faithful family car (aka "goldie") died, and we rented a car to make it home. 
January 2nd began a new (and very real) phase for me: NESTING. I could NOT draw myself away from Pinterest--planning how to change around not only our USA little nest, but our future Brazilian apartment. As soon as we arrived in Indy, I got out the trash bags and began sorting and cleaning. Three days later I calmed down a bit, 5 trash bags gone to the trash, and 6 bags gone to Goodwill. Whew! 
Caid is working on his last three college classes (end in sight!) and taking over all the fundraising/planning/scheduling for Brazil (We are over half-way to our goal!), while I am recovering from my nesting spurts, surviving the cold, and working. We are excited about a new year, and hopefully finding out if we have a lil boy or lil girl this next month! 






No comments:

Post a Comment