Wednesday, February 6, 2019

February Sunday Funday

Our weekly vlog:


We spent the cold week getting settled in and snuggling in at my sister's home. We have really been appreciating our friends at the Gathering Place, where we can get great exercise and have child care provided: it has been the first time I've been able to play basketball since having kids! But unfortunately, this round of sickness hit me pretty hard. I think we are mostly on the upswing now. Our next goal is focusing on child training, especially Jessica sleeping through the night: she is not excited or pleased or happy about this. Caid is jumping into different ministry and training opportunities, as am I.

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. New York, you made my heart sink last week
2. Let's drop the Cliche
3. Watching the world grapple with a virgin Bachelor
4. When your child grieves: a list of books
5. Guiltitude: definitely the read I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment