Monday, May 29, 2017

Double Sunday Funday Memorial Day

All kinds of good stuff! We officially made this announcement:
We did this video last week:
This video about the pregnancy and Zika:

And this video about the Trek:

I (Rachel) have had a very long and sickly first trimester (regular pregnancy stuff, but day-long morning sickness). I am very hopeful that it is almost over, and very grateful for my family, who have taken care of me this whole time.
We had our biggest trek ever, and are so grateful to all 75 of you who donated/ran/helped make it successful! Last week, we enjoyed having our relatives visit (and meet Ana Sofia for the first time), and celebrating my dad's 70th birthday (videos to come). It has been a lot of life in the past couple weeks, and we are so blessed. Almost down to the two week mark for returning to Brazil!

Reads from the Interwebs:

No comments:

Post a Comment