Sunday, April 2, 2017

April Sunday Funday

This week's video is about Pastor Flavio:
I also made a video with Caid's nieces and nephews for Ana Sofia: Cousins

I posted my highlights from Subversive Jesus, a really great book, and a poem for my husband:). Don't forget, next month is the Trek for Transportation

Reads from the Interwebs:
1. This world will never be enough: our kids with us as we do ministry
2. Daily Lent Readings (sign up!): my favorite this week
3. Any college bound kid I know gets a sit down conversation. This is the reality for TOO MANY.
5. When you are trying to love better: your heart in someone else's body is never safe
6. Inspiring! Love my friend's idea of redoing/fixing up/reselling furniture to raise money for giving to others. 
7. Six reasons why your husband taking a business trip does not make you a "single mom": shout out to some amazing true single moms I know! 
8. On being local: changing up the questions we ask


No comments:

Post a Comment