Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday Funday Father's Day

Happy Father's Day from Brazil! Yes, I know you already celebrated in June, but remember us today, as we celebrate!

If you didn't get our Ferguson monthly E-newsletter last Monday, sign up for it at the bottom of the page here.

Here are our weekly videos from this week:

So excited about the videos for next week (which we already filmed, but need editing). Get ready for some authentic Brazilian food! 

Sunday Funday Reading:
1. Transitionitis: already getting ready
2. Another beautiful look at our beautiful word Saudades
3. A great list of books. when I ever read books again (after this young mommy stage of life)
4. Personal ups and downs of what missions really means. We all have our on definition. This makes me want to write mine.
5. Honestly, I need to take personal looks into my own life to see how this lie has seeped in.
6. Not normal and beautiful (I know her:)
7. Remember the passion you first had

No comments:

Post a Comment